- The availability of the largest number of JCI (Joint commission International) accredited hospitals and health facilities
- Waiting periods shorter than those in Europe, America and many other countries in many medical procedures
- The availability of a high number of well-educated doctors who know a foreign language in the health sector, and accordingly the ability to find answers to all questions that come to the mind of the medical tourist about the treatments prior to and following the operations
- Being among the top 10 countries recognized as a medical tourism destination in the world
- The latest medical procedures especially in the fields of Cardiovascular Surgery, Oncology, Organ Transplant, Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery, Ophthalmology and Dental Treatments applied by specialist doctors
- Turkey being an EU member state candidate with high and consistent health standards.
- Easy access to all parts of the world from Turkey, at the intersection between Europe and Asia, by its perfect geographic location Safe treatment options and consistent price norms
- The equipment of all accredited Turkish institutions with infrastructure and modern technology at world standards Situation of Turkey as first in Europe and seventh in the world with respect to thermal springs, availability of 190 thermal springs in 46 provinces